Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

"Taste and See that the Lord is Good" Psalm 34:8



Good afternoon, normally I post my Bible Journaling entries here, but today, I took a step back and stopped. You see, I was reading Psalm 33 this morning as I was enjoying some Hazelnut coffee and cinnamon rolls. 
 I planned on journaling 
Psalm 33:4."For the word of the Lord us upright...."
But then as I was replying to a facebook post about my photo, I read the title of 
Psalm 34 "Taste and See that the Lord is Good"
I continued reading and got to Psalm 34:8
"OH, Taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!"
And it hit me...like a hammer on a nail!!


It was a reminder that the Lord IS good, and those that trust in Him are blessed!!! 

So, please check back for my next bible journal entry...but first, I will enjoy the rest of my cinnamon roll!
Have a Blessed Tuesday!

No comments: