Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Journaling Bible: Romans 15:4



Good Tuesday afternoon to you......
I started working on this lastnight. It's been a rough 6 days and I felt I needed to remind myself the purpose of God's word and His promises.

This week's verse at Documented Faith is:

ROMANS 15:4

“And the Scriptures were written to teach and encourage us by giving us hope.” 

I love these weekly verses because as I'm reading it and I continue to read that Chapter I ask myself.."How can I apply this to my life at this very time?"  Most weeks  I'm like "Wow! This is FOR me!!!" 

I thank God for this group, it has allowed me to read God's word, pray about it, think about it, and express some creativity as I celebrate God's word! 

For this I used various stickers and my black fine point sharp. Heart Washi was from Target's $1 spot. 

 This was a free printable available at the site, I just added some pink color to it. 

Thank you for stopping by!!! 
Have a blessed week!

No comments: