Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

This Week In my Erin Condren...

Hey there! I know its been a long while since my last post... my hours changed at work and i got really busy!
I have really been enjoying this planner. I love the layout, and the room to write and decorate. This week I have neglected writing it in daily, but I will play "catch-up" on Friday.

The stickers are by The Paper Studio, my daughter got me this set for my birthday. 
The "on-the-go" planner bag was found at good will for about $3. 
Markers are from Target.
And the pink planner band is actually a head band from Dollar General, 3/$4. 



This was actually a cosmetic bag, but works really well for my pens, washi, paperclips, and sticky notes. 

Thanks for stopping by! Hoping to get some "me" time on Friday when I am off. 


Have a wonderful Wednesday!!!

No comments: