Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bible Journaling: Your Comforts Delight My Soul

Good Thursday to you! I'm excited because it's MY Friday!

 When I read this bible verse, I thought it was a perfect one to read during my days that are filled with so much anxiety. I am a self proclaimed "STRESSER"....I know that's not a good thing, I should turn all my worries over to God, but it's something I have to remind myself to do. 

The good thing: it seems I have learned how to live with stress!!! NOW, I didn't say I have learned how to deal with all the stresses of life, but sadly, I stress about everything. 

For the past few months, I have been handling things in a different way. How? I pray, and pray, and then pray some MORE!

In life we have issues, stress, anxieties, tragedies, etc..........but we need to remind ourselves, I NEED to remind myself, that by turning to God, we can take comfort in knowing that HE is there for us, and will carry us through it. 

Psalm 94:19

 "In the multitude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul."



  
                                 
Supplies used: paper was from a small tablet of journaling sheets, heart Washi from Target's $1 spot. Kraft letters: Target $1 spot, tiny letter stickers: Basic Grey, mini stamps from Michael's, the word "your" are letter rub-ons by Making Memories. Misc.-Other letter stickers.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

agravette said...

Prayer changes everything, especially our hearts and attitudes! I love your post today and your beautiful Bible journaling page. A heartfelt thanks for sharing!!!!

Country Mouse said...

agravatte....Thank you for your sweet comments and visiting my blog. Bless you!!