Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 20, 2015

Bible Journaling: God Knows my Heart

Wow....seems like forever since I last posted some bible journaling pages. It has actually been a few weeks since I have gotten any journaling done. I was so happy to be able to sit down with my bible on Sunday evening and get this verse done.

This verse means alot to me. Why? Because I often say..."even though you may not agree with me and my decisions...God knows my heart." And for me, that's all that matters. HE knows my heart and my intentions. 

1 Thel 2:4--"Our purpose is to please God not people, He alone examines the motives of our hearts."

Sometimes it's hard not to want to please others. I find myself avoiding conflict and just trying to please others.....but then I have to remind myself....you are not here to please man, but to please God. And that's all that really matters. 

I use an ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway:

I used supplies on hand: Basic Grey "RSVP" paper pack 
(Found at Ross for $3), 
An Emaginations heart punch. Gold alphabet stickers by Sticko (Walmart), American Crafts pink, glitter mini brads (Hobby Lobby), Sew Easy Fancy Floss, Paper Doilie, an my pink Pebbles date stamp (Ross)


Thanks for stopping by!! Have a wonderful tomorrow!!!!

No comments: