Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Journaling Bible: Romans 9:38-39

Yeah! It's Thursday! And the week has just been beautiful! We had been having some pretty cold, rainy days...but it's been nothing but sunshine since Tuesday!!

For Week 11 in our Documented Faith Group the verse comes from 

Romans 9:38-39....

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."

I found great comfort in this verse. As I read it a few times...I came to the conclusion that nothing, absolutely nothing...not even DEATH can separate us from God's endless love!! How awesome is that!?

For this, I used my endless supply of alphabet stickers. I use whatever letters I can sweep together!
I cut a page flag out of polka dotted washi and adhered letters to it, and I used some scraps of cardstock to make the heart and trim at the top. The word "OF"  is actually those mini alphabet stamps from Michael's $1 spot. 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
HAVE AN AWESOME THURSDAY!

No comments: