Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Journaling Bible: Love Thy Neighbor

Happy Wednesday to you!!!! 

I was a little behind with Week 10 in our Documented Faith Group. But this was the verse for March 1st: 

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.  The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:30 (NIV)

This is a pretty big commandment....Love...love Him with ALL your heart, soul, mind and strength. And...Love your neighbor, which is fellow humans, as you love yourself. For me, the second part would be harder to do than the first part. Sometimes, some people are pretty hard to love. 

I worked on the 1st part of this on Sunday night. I had already completed the 2nd part of the verse several months back.

For this page, I used various alphabet stickers, my Pentel Finito Pen, and Washi Tape. 

For the 2nd part, I used a rubber stamp, alphabet stickers and a black thin line Sharpie. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: