Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Journaling Bible: John 14:6



Tuesday is here and almost gone, and it's a beautiful day!  Its hard to believe it's a balmy 84 degrees here in TEXAS, and blizzard conditions up north. 
Well...now for my next post:
First off, I want to apologize for my lack of writing skills. It has always been one of my weaknesses. So...I usually try to keep my posts short and sweet.

I mentioned before that I am part of a wonderful group of ladies that are participating in Documented Faith

For Week 5 we were given this verse:

"I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me." John 14:6

This is an ESV Journaling bible by Crossway.



 Here are the supplies I used:

Here's wishing you a safe and blessed week. 



No comments: