Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Week 50 in my Personal Ochre Malden & My NEW Favorite Pen!!!

HI there!! Hope your Sunday is going well!!! Today I am sharing Week 50 in my Ochre Malden. 
I just love this planner of mine. I love the size, the color, and all it's cute little pockets!!

Please forgive my photos...they are not the greatest. I took them on Saturday night, so my lighting was not THE best. :) 


The page flags and dotted washi are from Target's $1 spot. The Chevron Washi and Memory cards were found at WalMart.

I found this paper in one of my hubby's old work notebooks. I love that one side is graph paper and the other side is lined paper!
I cut it down and punched holes in it to fit into my planner!



And now...for my NEW Favorite Pen! I found it at Alco yesterday and fell in love with it!
All Alco's are going out of business so everything is 20-40% off. 
I made a bee-line for the office supplies!
These pens are by Pentel and called Finito. It's black, permanent ink that does not bleed through and it has an EXtra Fine Tip!!!
I paid $3.19 for all 3 pens!!! 



So there you have it...Week 50 in my planner this week!!!
Hope your week is a wonderful one!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed your Philofaxy interview. It is nice to see a fellow believer profiled who also enjoys organizers and stationery. Regards, Debora in California

Country Mouse said...

Thank you Debora, for visiting my blog! Hope to see you again soon! Yes, God is good! Have a blessed week!