Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, October 10, 2014

Journaling Bible: Fishers of Men

WooHoo! It's Friday!!! I have been looking forward to this day ALL week!!! You see, I'm off! I'm using a vacation day to stay home and relax, and clean, and craft!!! I've done 2 of 3, can you guess which? Heck...there's all day to clean!!! LOL

My daughter loves to fish, and she's got this pretty fishing hook necklace she found online, as I thought of that, I remembered this verse in 
Matthew 4:19, 'Follow me and I will make you Fishers of Men'

Image is a Magnolia stamp.

I used supplies I had on hand....I didn't have red and blue stickers, so I used some white ones that I found in my old scrapbooking stash and colored them in w/ Sharpies! 

 These rub-on letters are by Making Memories...I've had these for years! I love them!

Have a blessed Friday! I'm looking forward to my longggg 3 day weekend!


No comments: