Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 06, 2012

Meljen's Blog Hop Winner!

Thank you for all the wonderful, sweet comments y'all left for my "Stinkin' Cute card"! I wish I could share this image with all of you! But...the rules are 1 winner! My winner picked randomly is


#53
Tanya!!!
Who said:

I think skunks are so cute.(if we didn't have to smell them) My husband and I argue about it all the time, but I don't think he can win this time. Your card is super sweet. You can reach me @ craftyroberge@gmail.com

Thanks for hopping with us.....have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Tanya! Love your tag!
I’m a member of the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog & follow me at Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings If you’re already following my blog……thank you so much!
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies & Blessings ~
Sharron♥