Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Flat Tire & Billy Currington

Now, wouldn't it be nice if Billy Currington rescued me from a flat tire! Well..that didn't happen, it would have been nice though!!
You see, this has been a stressful week. So stressful that I didn't have any time or mojo to make a card this week for Meljen's Designs. :( I asked Dee and Melissa if I could take a break for this week and they understood. Thank you both!!!

You see yesterday, out in the middle of nowhere, well...6 miles from home, I had a flat tire. Flatter than a pancake.
You see:

My hubby was working, my son was at work, and the only one I could call upon was my brother in law who was working near by. Thank goodness for him!

Now..I'm sure you are wondering  how Billy Currington comes into all this. I will tell you:
My daughter has been working on a contest all week:





She entered a video of herself and they are picking 4 finalist in the morning!
 The grand prize winner gets dinner with this awesome country singer AND........gets to sing a duet with him! How awesome is that!?
She is only 18 but is totally in love with singing...and this guy too! :)

Wanna help us out and vote for her? Go here:

https://www.facebook.com/KJ97Country/posts/274017436018411

Thanks for visiting. I'm hoping next week will be smooth sailing, compared to this week!!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Audrey,
Oh that is so typical, so pleased your BIL helped out.
I would vote hunny but I am one of few yet to do FB, I would never be able to keep up with everyone on there to but I hope your daughter wins :)
Thanks for entering my candy & good luck
hugs Mandy xx