Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 02, 2012

Craft Your Passion Challenges #104

Good Monday morning to you! Boy..today is a busy day! I've got a new Craft Your Passion Challenge to share with you. Challenge # 104 is all about Dots and Stripes! 2 of my favorite things!!
And as you know, Easter is just a few days away. So..I was thrilled to find out that ones of our sponsors, A Day for Daisies, provided Easter images!!! Isn't this one a cutie!?

Card Details: Digi Image-A Day for Daisies, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio and My Mind's Eye ( I think, this was a scrap piece), Ribbon-Offray, Silver Stick On Beads-The Paper Studio

Please visit our blog: Craft Your Passion Challenges  to see some wonderful card creations and play along for yourself! You can win free images from either of our 3 sponsors: Day for Daisies,Scrappers Delight, or Bunny Zoe Crafts.

 





Have a great Monday!

No comments: