Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 23, 2012

Craft Your Passion Challenge #107

Good Monday morning to you! I lost my post from lastnight...not sure what happened. So..hopefully, this one works! LOL
Today we've got a new challenge for you over at Craft Your Passion Challenges, the theme this week is to use this photo as your inspiration.



Here is my card:


Card Details: Digi Image-Milk Coffee, Sentiment-Create with TLC, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Gingham Ribbon-American Crafts, Cardstock-Bazill

I really hope you will join us this week. We've got some great prizes this week from our 2 sponsors:

 and 3 images from .

Thanks for stopping by! As always your comments make me smile!!!
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Great card, Audrey! Love the DP and the cute image! The sentiment works perfectly!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the cupcake papers you used. Yum!