Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 09, 2012

Craft Your Passion #105

Good Monday morning to you! If you celebrated Easter holidays, I hope it was a wonderful one!
Today I'm sharing our new Craft Your Passion challenge with you. Challenge #105 has a fun theme...no square or rectangle cards! I have to be honest...I almost forgot about this rule and made a rectangular one...but then re-read the theme and had to grab one of my Tag Shaped cards. I found these at WalMart for 97 cents!!!


Card Details: Digi image: Kenny K, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Bling:The Paper Studio

Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Audrey! Love the colors and fun image!

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable tag, Audrey. Your image is so cute and she's such a star.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Oooopsie.......I'm so sorry Audrey! LOL For some reason I saw the name "Tanya" & thought it was you. hahaha
Please forgive the oooopsie moment. We'll blame it on a 'senior moment'.
Huggies ~
Sharron