Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh Scraps!!!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I have way too many scraps!!! Well, not too long ago, I made it my personal mission to start using up my scraps. And I tell ya'...it's a great feeling knowing I'm cleaning up my pile, saving money, and the enviroment!

I wrote this tutorial for Meljen's Designs yesterday but just wanted to share it with all my blogging friends.

How to make a card, using and image and scraps:

Step 1: Pick and image; Any image will do, but for this card, I chose a pre-colored image by Meljen's Designs. Available in her shop:
Sick Little Bear COLOR

Step 2: Go through your stash and pick out some scraps:

Step 3:Find any embellishments, tools, etc. to go with your card


Step 4: Have fun and put it all together!

Card Details: Pre-Colored Image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment stamp-Unknown (lost packaging), Papers-All scraps!, Glitter StickOns-EK Success, Border-Fiskars, PunchCircles-Spellbinders, Decorative Oval-Cricut machine



There you have it....my Get Well Soon card made from all scraps..and one super cute pre-colored image!



I hope this has inspired you to use up some of your scraps. Have a wonderful Tuesday!


Audrey





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab card and thanks for the inspiration to use some scraps, I'm sure everyone has a pile! Maddy x