Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, March 30, 2012

A little bit of Sunshine......

is what you are to ME!

Happy Friday to all of you!!! I, on the other hand, don't always look forward to Fridays. Why? Well, I'm a part time "stay at home Mom"...so weekends means..everyone is home with me. Hubby and 2 of my 3 kids. So it's usually more cooking, running around, household stuff, etc that gets done on weekends. It's not that I do not enjoy my time with my family, but I'm one of those "routine girls", I'm used to my weekly routine and this is just a break in that. Which is just fine with me!

Okay....enough chatter! LOL Here's my card for today:

Card Details: Image-Unknown (received from a friend), Sentiment: Create with TLC, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye,Cardstock: Bazzill (Passionate), Circles: Spellbinders, Misc-RicRac

Linking this to:
Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!
and please stop by tomorrow for our
There will be 7 FREEBIE images to collect.
Have a wonderful Friday!



1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Hey, I totally hear ya on the routine. Yep. . .I'm one of those gals too! Hate to say it, but I hate when DH is off, b/c he totally messes up my day. . . .even though it's the same time each week. :)
Totally adorable card and such a fabulous little sentiment.
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.