Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I'm addicted to Chalkboard Paint!

I love this stuff!!! It's so fun! If I could paint up every room in my house, I'd be thrilled!!! Well, not every room...but you get my drift!

I had these blank frames from Michael's that I bought over the weekend, I thought with Chalkboard paint they could REALLY be made special. You could add a name, date, message, pictures, etc.




and I couldn't stop there...I found some scrap wood, drilled some holes for hanging
and added some chalk. Fun, fun!!!



Okay.....what's next? Let me go look around for more things to paint!

Linking to:

Thanks for visiting...have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow Audrey! THese are FABULOUS! I Love, love, love them. How creative!
Thanks for sharing them in the SMThursday fun at Sassy Cheryl's this week. SO glad you could join us.