Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Challenge #103-Meljen's Designs

I'm here, I'm here! I feel like one of those kids that's late for class and running in all out of breath! You see, our internet was down for 22 hours, 17 minutes and 25 seconds..give or
take a few seconds! LOL
Anyway, I couldn't wait to share our new challenge with you going on over at Meljen's Designs, this is #103 and the theme is EASY, PEASY......Anything Goes! Just a friendly reminder, that you MUST use a Meljen's Designs digital stamp.

Card Details: Digi Image: Meljen's Designs, Sentiment: Create with TLC, Patterned Paper-My Mind's Eye, Seam Binding-Vintage, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Bling Heart Charm-Recycled (Broken Earring), Circles-Spellbinders Die


Okay....I can slow down now! This card is going to my niece and nephew to help them celebrate their new business. "Perez Beekeeping"! I'm so excited for both of them. And wish them both a blessed business!


Thanks for visiting today! Have a blessed Thursday!


No comments: