Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, March 19, 2012

Challenge #102

Happy Monday to you! Hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine. Now that Spring Break is over, it is time to get back to reality! We didn't do much, but I enjoyed having all 3 of my kids home together. Now they are back to college and work.
Today we've got a new challenge for you over at Craft Your Passion Challenges, this is challenge #102 and the them is

"No image...just a sentiment"

I got this image from Paulette of Create with TLC, it is one of my favorite Bible verses. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it when I received it.


I found this frame and Goodwill for $2, I just love all the pretty details in it. I almost painted it after I bought it, I'm so glad I didn't because I really like the gold with the Prima flowers. The stick on pearls were white, so I colored them with a sharpie to give them that gold, vintagy look. The leaves are a Martha Stewart punch.

Our sponsor this week is:


Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: