Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a Guest Designer today!

WooHoo! It's Friday! And even though its rainy and cool outside, I'm still super excited to be on Joni's
Raise the Bar Design Team for this week! The theme for Challenge #92 is A Side of 'Chips'. Use Chipboard on your creations!



I had the hardest time getting a good photo. These papers are pastel and shimmery...and they were not cooperating with the camera! LOL Okay, so to fit with the theme, I used a #2 chipboard piece and covered it with pink glitter.

Card Details: Patterned Papers-Heidi Grace 8x8 pad, Stickles and Bling-Studio G, Seam Binding-Vintage..really vintage..bought this at a thrift store. 25 cents for a big roll! :), Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Chipboard-Basic Grey, Digi Image-Pure Innocence
 
Linking this card to these challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas-Challenge #39-Happy Birthday
CAS-ual Fridays-Party Card w/ Ribbon
Scrapbookaolic By Abby-#3 Birthday Cards
Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Super cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Thanh Vo said...

Nice to have you as a guest, Audrey! Your creation is just adorable.

Sara said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Edwina said...

I love your cute card. You always do a great job. thanks for sharing. I have a award for you on my blog. Please visit me and let me know if you accept. Edwina Brown http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/