Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hook'em Horns!

Oh one of the many things I love about Fall!!! Football!!! I prefer high school football because my daughter is a Cheerleader. But I do watch some college football, especially when it's the TEXAS LONGHORNS!
Only because I've got a longhorn myself..he's entering his 2nd year there and loves it!!!

Meljen's Designs is up to Challenge #75--Get Sporty!. I used Little Football Boy on my card:

Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper and Brads-The Paper Studio, Cardstock-Bazzill

And here are the 2 new images for this Just Sporty Challenge:


Sorry for my late posting. I am still tending to my Dad. He has been moved to a center for Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy. I spent lunch with him, he says he gets so lonely and bored. He's just not used to sitting still, he was always doing something, so this adjustment is really hard on him and all of us. Thanks for your prayers and kind words.

Have a great Thursday!!

No comments: