Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Framed Memo Boards

Just stopping in today to show you a quick project I worked on lastnight.  I thought they turned out pretty cute and couldn't wait to show them to you. I'm sorry I didn't take "before" pictures, but I was in a rush.

I started out with 2gold frames from Goodwill (99 cents each),2 cans of Valspar spray paint (I had these) a brand new package of 4 Cork Sheets (99 cents), ALSO from Goodwill. I love that store! {{sigh}} and a package of KI Puffy Stickers from Michael's (clearance priced at $2.79).
I attached some flat head tacks to the back of my puffy stickers with some super strong glue (E6000). I used baby powder on the exposed areas to take the "sticky" off.
And here is what I made:


Here's one for a Teacher:



Linking this to:

NightOwlCrafting
and
Tatertots and Jello




Thanks for visiting today! Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a fun project!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Wow. . . .great projects for next to nothing! These are GREAT! I haven't been to the Goodwill store in years, but they do have some great stuff for next to nothing!
Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Paper Bagley said...

Very cool thought process...you have inspired me to do the same with something I have...i will post it when I get it done...might me awhile but I will do it...Thanks, Tootsie

Shirley said...

These are both fabulous and what a great gift for little or nothing. Your tacks with the puff paint are wonderful.