Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Perfect Pear

Hope everyone his having a fantastic Friday! I know I am!! I know this is a little late in posting, but my hubby has been on vacation all week and keeps me quite busy during the day!
I finally got some free time and got busy making some cards. I couldn't wait to use Meljen's new releases! This week she really has come cuties! The challenge is to make a "tag", but I really wanted to make a card with this image so here it is:


Card Details: Digi image--Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket collection, Shimmery Cardstock-Bazzill, Nestibilities die, (I altered it by punching holes around the circle) Rhinestones-Studio G, Ribbon-WalMart

Here is the entire collection of this week's new releases:

Please visit Whimsy Stamps to purchase your new images. And....from Feb.11-Feb.13th, you can get 20% off your purchase of Digital Stamps! How great is that!? For details and to play along in this week's challenge visit Meljen's Designs DT blog.

MD-February-2011-sale-badge
Whimsy Stamps--20% OFF SALE

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: