Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is a VERY special day! It is my Mom's Birthday! And I get to spend today with two Moms! Yep, it has become a tradition, that on this day, take my Mom and Mother In Law out to lunch and shopping for the day! Here is the card I made for her.
She loves the vintage, shabby chic look so I hope this card does justice! :)
Card Details: Image-Google search, sorry I didn't get the source. I was in a super hurry.
Pattered Paper-My Mind's Eye. Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Ribbon-Paper Prairie,
Flower-Handmade by ME! Misc.-Button, Staz-On for distressing

Okay...I'm off to shower and get dressed. We have a fun day planned for us!
Remember to check back tomorrow for a new Meljen's Challenge, my Card Sample,
and a peek at the New Releases! You will love them!!!!

1 comment:

Happybee said...

lovely card! happy birthday to your Mom!!!