Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm just gonna be "Frank" about it....




I really like looking at all the Halloween decor!!! And...I really like all the yummy Halloween candy!

Today I'd like to share a card with you using a set of new releases that can be found at
 Meljen's Designs: Whimsy Stamps

I used "Little Franky"



Card Details: Digi Image "Little Franky" by Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Sentiment: Studio G, Misc.: Rhinestones, Stickles

Here's a sneak peek at today's releases:


Also...please don't forget to head on over to our blog for new challenges and inspiration! Currently Challenge #30 is going on and it looks like lots of fun!!!
Meljen's Designs Design Team and Challenge Blog


Have a wonderful Thursday!!!!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Very cute card and I love how you've colored Frankie!

Emma said...

Such a fabulous card, love Frankie and the colours.
Thanks for joining in my candy draw and for becoming a follower.
Hugs Emma x