Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, July 23, 2010

Yea!!! It's Friday!

***Sorry I am late posting this morning, I don't know what happened to my pre-post....?????


Here is my card for today's challenge over at Raise the Bar. The challenge this week was to use these techniques: Torn, distressed, ripped, broken, etc.....
I made this card for my sister for her birthday. She actually had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, but was on vacation. So yesterday I finally got to see her and gave her this card with her gift.
I tore the top border on my yellow floral patterned paper, and distressed around my fence image.
Card Details: Digi Images: All that Scraps, Patterned papers: Basic Grey 6x6 pad, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Circles: Nestabilities, Brads: Making Memories, Misc.:Ribbon, Stickles

Have a wonderful Friday. I am looking forward to seeing your entries for our challenge!!!

1 comment:

Ady said...

Gosh - you totally make the cutest cards!