Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, July 02, 2010

Yea!!! It's Friday!

I love Fridays! They are so special! I am sorta dreading today though. Why? Because while you are reading this, I will be at a doctors appointment for that "dreaded yearly exam"! And....my sister is leaving for a week's vacation, so I'm gonna miss her. :( I want her to have a great time, but I'm gonna miss our daily chats!

Oh well......I'll get over my pity party and show you why I like Fridays!!! I get to show you a card based on a challenge over at Raise the Bar. This is challenge #25....and with 4th of July coming in 2 days we were to make a Red, White and Blue card. And guess what??? I got carried away and made 2 cards!!!!LOL

Digital Image: Mo Manning, Calendar Stamp: Snag'ems, Punched Stars, Floss, Stars Corner Punch

Digital Image: Mo Manning, Calendar Stamp: Snag'ems, Stars Corner Punch, Ribbon, Sentiment is a sticker, I don't know maker, got it free in the mail.

Now hop on over to the Raise the Bar Challenge Blog and be inspired by the samples of the other 
design team members. And then share your creation!!!!
Have a wonderful, safe Fourth of July!!!!

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Both cards are fantastic!! Your coloring is amazing and of course the images are adorable!
Have a great holiday weekend!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are adorable! Of course I love the colors and the images are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

cute cards1 love that red, white and blue!