Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sweet Stop Saturday!

Well, it's Saturday! And you know what that means......it's time for another Sweet Stop sketch! This one is #60:
SSS60

I have been down with allergies all week and been "in that funk" if you ladies know what I mean!LOL So my "mojo" was just not around. Took me 3 tries at this sketch challenge until I was finally satisfied with my card.
Card Details: Digi Image: Mo Manning, Sentiment: Studio G, Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket and Memory Makers, Misc.: Ribbon, Flower Punch, Buttons, Dress is Paper Pieced
Thanks for stopping by today! As always I love to read your comments. Have a wonderful Saturday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card! :)

Jennifer said...

Super cute card! Love the colors and adorable image!!

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
Hope you are feeling lots better.
Hugs Emma x

Stef said...

Oh, I just love that stamp. It's so adorable. Looks like one of my girls, just as happy as a clam with an ice cream cone practically bigger than they are.

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!