Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Trying to Catch Up Today...

I have been out of town with my daughter for 3 days. She had a Regional Golf Tournament at the coast. It was so nice for the two of us to get away to beach. We had awesome seafood dinners and great walks on the beach. But now...it's time to get back to reality!!!LOL

Today I am posting a sketch challenge that is being hosted by Joni at Inktegrity
This is the sketch:
I am also using this card for Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. The challenge this week is to  use Penguin's! How perfect is this little guy!?LOL
And here is my card using one of Joni's newly released images:


Card Details: Digi Image: Inktegrity Stamps *Sentiment available, I used the same wording but changed format to fit my card. Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Water Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Misc.: Ribbon

Now back to my regularly scheduled day!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

How sweet he is!! He is perfect for the Summer and I love the colors you used for him!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jackie Randolph said...

Adorable card, love your papers and how you colored him up.