Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling creative today....

Well, today I have been feeling quite creative. My newest love is Chalkboard paint, and as soon as it dries...I will share what I have made with you.
For now, I'd like to share this recipe binder with you. I made it for a challenge over at:
Magnolia Down Under Challenges. For the challenge you have to use a Magnolia image and a Charm. I just got these charms and have been enjoying them. I found the binder at Big Lots for $3, the charms were a package of 5 for $1.50!! I love this little spatula charm!!!
Here is my creation:
Project Details: Image: Magnolia, Binder: Big Lots, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Misc.: Ribbon, Button, floss, Stickles, and a Spatula Charm.

8 comments:

Bird said...

That is spmply ADORABLE!!

Thank you for your sweet comment! I am glad you liked it. y hubs also gasped at first, but he really likes it now too! :)

Hugs,
Bird

jannes hobbykrok said...

Wow!!!!LOVE all the ribbons,such a lovely card!
Janne

Debra James said...

This is totally wonderful. Love everything about this fabulous creation and love all that ribbon. Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hugs xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Toooo cute - your choice of DP and embellishments - perfect with this cutie! Great job!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Kerri said...

This is so cute! Perfect for some recipes! Congrats on your big Cosmo Cricket win!!! That's so AWESOME!

Jodi said...

This is just so pretty! I love the ribbons, paper and cute Tilda!! Wonderful project!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jane said...

Gorgeous! love the colours and all those ribbons look amazing! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

ADORABLE!! I love all of the ribbons!!!
Thanks for playing with Magnolia down Under Challenges, hugs Janiel xxx