Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Challenge #6

Today I hopped on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge blog and thought I'd try Challenge #6. The challenge was pretty simple for me......use ribbon on your card!
I fell in love with this image when Cheryl was kind enough to give it as a freebie for 400 followers!!! I love this little gal...she's got spunk!!!
Here's my card:
Card Details: Digi Image--Sassy Cheryl's, Patterned Paper--My Mind's Eye, Sentiment--Micosoft Word, Misc.--Ribbon, jump ring

Have a wonderful evening! Thanks for visiting. And like always, I really appreciate your kind comments!


5 comments:

Melody said...

Adorable image! Wonderful colors!

Alina said...

Such a beautiful card, Audrey, I love your ribbon! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs, Alina

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful I love that ribbon.

Ann English said...

Perfect! Love the coloring and the DP-you rocked this challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week!

Tracy said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
Hugs
Tracy