Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, Monday...what can I say?


Today was a super lazy day for me! I did absolutely nothing, nada, zip! I did manage to get some clothes washed, and some dishes washed too. Even swept. But other than that........nothing! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!!
I did make this card this weekend and just wanted to share!


Here are the details:


Decorative Card: Found a package of these at Ross! Super cheap and cute! These are just
blank notecards and I color images to match!
Felt Flower: I believe these are by Jolee. The center was actually purple but I colored
it brown w/ acrylic paint to match.
Image: Wish I knew. I received it in an image swap.
Misc.: Ribbon from WalMart, Machine Stitching, Sentiment done in Word.

Hope you enjoy my card. I had so much fun making it!!!

3 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Super-cute, love the way you took a blank card and made it fab!

Rachel said...

I love it! Those owls are too stinkin' cute!

Angela Sargeant said...

Oh this is too cute! Love the layout too. Thanks for sharing.