Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, September 24, 2009

In the mood for Fall!

Good morning! This cooler weather we have been having has really put me in the fall mood!!! I went into WalMart this past week and really enjoyed the Halloween candy aisle! So many different varieties of candy!! Cute stuff too!

I made this card using a digital image I found at an Etsy store by the name of Soft Pencil. I love her images and have bought several of them.

Here is what I made using the Little Witch image:


Patterned Paper is by The Paper Studio. Used my nestibilities, ribbon and buttons too!

Have a great Thursday!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

So cute and beautiful card!!! I love it! ;)

Stamping Cafe said...

Super duper adorable card, love it!

Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog and following my blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!